Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Still debating

Whether or not I am going to go see the miniature country music man and his friends, Leann Rimes, Gary Allan, Sammy Hagar (?!?) and Keith Urban at LP Field on Saturday.

I guess if I do, there will be a review here. If not, well, you probably don't want to hear about reruns of House, although I could go early and catch a seat at my friend Bobby's show.

I could already write a review of that: Bobby sang Merle, then George (Jones, not Strait), then repeated about 14 times followed by one Vern Gosdin, Keith Whitley and Gary Allan song each.

Yes, that sounds much better than a person called the Red Rocker. No country music there. Of course, Kenny has definite non-country moments himself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home