Friday, June 02, 2006

An update

I'll bet you thought I was never going to do anything with this blog. Well, my move to Nashville has gotten delayed, which meant that my observations of the music scene in town also got put on hold. We didn't even make it to dive bars to take in some unknown band last time I was in town.

However, this all changes this week. I'm finally going to arrive in the Music City in a few days, just in time for the CMA Music Festival and Fan Fair. I can't wait.

I plan to take my notebook with me, and I'm going to post all kinds of stuff. I'm sure some will be all-out concert reviews, but you know that I'll put my personal commentary into the whole experience. What stars are nice, who wore what, who has the prettiest eyes, who has the sloppiest handwriting.

I'm just going to be more of a reporter and less of a fan (OK, I'll be a little bit of a fan!) and tell you about everything that I see, hear, and maybe even smell!

I hope you enjoy it. Stay tuned. I'll do my best to have daily updates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home